Which book did you enjoy the best this semester at Book Group?
Here’s a reminder of the contenders:
- The Quality of Silence by Rosamund Lupton
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- A God in Ruins by kate Atkinson
- A Song for Issy Bradley by Carys Bray
- The Ice Twins by S.K. Tremayne
- We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves by Karen Joy Fowler
Number 1 (most favourite) with 3 points
Number 2 (next favourite) with 2 points
Number 3 (3rd favourite) with 1 point
And then the one with the most points will win.
Will each campus choose the same book????
Our favourite book will be announced soon.